Combining the capabilities and
durability of a workgroup printer with
the ease of use of a personal output
device, the CS720/CS725 Series
features enterprise-level security
and integration into Lexmark's smart
MFP ecosystem, all in a simple,
1. Intuitive colour touch screen with nextgeneration e-Task interface The 4.3-in. (10.9 cm) colour touchscreen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails without pressure or direct skin contact. The modern interface is familiar to users, minimizing the need for training.
2. Expandable input Add trays to print on multiple paper types and boost input capacity to 2,300 sheets.
3. Universal input trays Easily adjustable universal input trays let you load envelopes or media as small as A6 (4.1 x 5.8 inches).
4. Direct printing Print Microsoft Office files and other document and image types from flash drives, or select and print documents from network servers or online drives.
5. Compact footprint Ideal for distributed environments, branch locations or wherever space is limited.
6. Unison Toner print system with longlife supplies Unison Toner delivers consistently outstanding image quality plus long-life system reliability and amazing sustainability in a no-shake design. Extra High Yield replacement toner cartridges produce up to 20,000 black and up to 12,000 colour pages.